Pantone Cotton Swatch Library - 2,310 inspirational colours
The Pantone Cotton Swatch Library is an indispensable, top-of-the-line colour tool for designers, VPs, senior colourists and creatives of every stripe.
It’s the only colour tool that provides inspirational and relevant colours that are consistently achievable and supported worldwide. Over 2,310 market proven colours covering a broad range of shades in every colour family are cleverly displayed to improve visualisation and palette organization.
Pantone’s Cotton Swatch Library is composed of six durable volumes displayed in a thoroughly modern stand, to protect your investment while enhancing your design studio.
Features and benefits:
- Colour families are easily identified by the graphic treatment on the binder spine, helping colorists designers find the right colour faster
- Key sheet indexes inside each folder allow for easier cotton swatch replacement and tracking
- New compact binders are easier to handle and take along to meetings and presentations
- New die-cut swatch holder keeps more of each swatch colour visible, while protecting against wrinkling
- Folders are removable for portability and sized for easier use
- Allows designers to create solid colour palettes and then mix and match for yarn dye print combinations
- Provides quality control with a permanent reference of production colours