Dedicated Apple Logic X - Genuine Apple Full Size USB Ultra-thin Aluminum Enclosure. Two USB 2.0 ports.
Realize complete music projects from start to finish. The new customized keyboard complies with the preset key commands of Apple Logic X. "Plug-and-Play" ready to go when connected. It is without doubt a great way to learn the embedded Apple Logic X key commands - and as the experience level raises - it still leaves available room for one's own creative key command programming. The keyboard includes icons and color coded key commands, visualizing the direct access to numerous functions, and advanced editing features in Apple Logic X.
- Any Apple Macintosh with an available USB 2.0 port, and Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
- Compatible with Apple Logic X.
- You must do a simple setup in Logic Pro for having the preset key commands to work for you.
Connecting the Logic X keyboard from Logickeyboard for the first time ?
Start and go into Logic X - and press Alt+K.
(1.) Click Options
(2.) Click Initialize All Key Commands
(3.) Click Presets and choose the right keyboard language with or without numeric keypad.
(4.) You can verify the key commands by clicking Expand All
(a.) If the first key command (Record) shows an * then you are OK with a full size keyboard.
(b.) If it shows an R then it is set for a compact keyboard like the Wireless or the MacBook Pro.
You are now set to go.
- Original Apple ultrathin anodized aluminum keyboard
- Supported host applications: Mac OS X v10 or later
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Color: Alu
- Number of USB Ports: Two
- Key mechanism: Scissor switch
- Number of LEDs: One (Caps Lock)
- USB cable: 0.9 meter ~ 35.4 inches White
- Software driver: -
- Physical dimensions: 430 x 113 x 17 mm ~ 16.9 x 4.4 x 0.7 inches
- Physical height in use: Same
- Packaging dimensions: 445 x 138 x 40 mm ~ 17.5 x 5.4 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 570 g ~ 20.1 oz
- Shipping weight (incl packaging): 900 g ~ 31.7 oz
- Certifications: CE, FCC, TUV, CSA, UL, RoHS & WEEE