Adobe Presenter Video Express ENG
Your personal video studio.
Save time, money, and effort while you create, edit and mix interactive HD videos, and transform the video viewing experience.
Interactive videos. Do It Fast. Do It Yourself.
Create, edit and publish rich, interactive HD videos in just 3 steps. Capture anything on your screen or your webcam feed, or bring in videos from your tablet, phone, or any external source. Mix them any way you want and include quizzes to better engage viewers. Use your videos for product demos, distance learning, customer support, as marketing collateral or social media content, and more.
Experiential videos. Say goodbye to boring.
Transform your videos from drab to fab. Achieve studio-like quality in seconds using dynamic background replacement. For example, switch from your mundane office setting to the hustle and bustle of Times Square, or turn your home office into a corporate branded backdrop. Enrich videos with a wide range of customizable backgrounds, effects, annotations, branding elements, introductory and concluding clips, and more.
Publish and track videos. Reach out. Find out.
Reach your audiences where they are and discover their viewership and interaction patterns. Make your videos easily accessible by publishing them as HTML5 or MP4 to a wide range of options, such as YouTube, Vimeo, desktops, and tablets. Get insights via analytics on content consumption when you publish to various platforms.
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Processor and memory: Early 2010, 4GB RAM, i3 Processor
- Around 1 GB hard disk space for installation only. Around 5 GB hard disk space for using the application is recommended.
- Internet connection for generating closed captions, publishing to YouTube, Vimeo, or Prime.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- Around 1 GB hard disk space. Around 5 GB hard disk space for using the application is recommended.
- Internet connection for generating closed captions